This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what IPv6 is?
Suggested article: What is an IPv6 address?
Internet Protocol version 6, or simply for short IPv6, is the latest version of the Internet Protocol (IP) address standard. It was developed to replace the older version of IP - the IPv4. The transition is in action, yet that is a process that requires a little bit more time to be fully completed. That is why both IPv4 and IPv6 are still in use.
Here are some differences between IPv4 and IPv6:
- The IPv4 address is a 32-bit IP address, and IPv6 is a 128-bit IP address.
- IPv6 implements alphanumeric addressing, and IPv4 involves only numeric addressing.
- The bits in IPv6 are divided with a colon. The bits in IPv4 are divided with dots.
- IP security is required by IPv6. On the other hand, in IPv4, it is only an option.
- IPv6 includes an IP security (IPSec) protocol. On the other hand, IPv4 relies on applications.
If you are curious to learn more, check out the following article about IPv6 explained in detail!